Saturday 28 July 2012

Messy Intro

Welcome to the dev blog of Chopper Mike, a touch-based helicopter game for Android, (and maybe iOS).

I'm Jamie Lowes. I've been programming games for years and I recently started my own development company, (jamielowesdev.com).

I'm in the process of getting all my bits of Internet connected. Once it's all sorted, this will be the place to read small articles detailing the development process of my game.

You can also follow me on Twitter, (search for @jamielowesdev or #ChopperMike), where I'll be posting micro-updates, as you can't write all that much in 140 characters.

Videos will be posted to my youtube channel, (www.youtube.com/user/jamielowesdev).

So far, the game looks like this:



Right. Enough writing about it. Time to actually write it!

No comments:

Post a Comment