Monday 30 July 2012

Results screens!

I had a tiny window to make some sort of progress today, so I went for an easy option: feedback on what's already implemented. I now have readable Dead, Out-Of-Bounds, and Results screens.

I went for a "straight-to-the-point" kind of style, as you can see from Figure 1...



Figure 1. You, well, you died.



It's done with a GUI box that fills the screen, and a GUI label in the middle.

Pretty happy with it!

The font is a Google web font called Asap.

The only annoyance is that if I want to use it at a smaller size I have to make a copy of the font and reimport it... I can live with that, and besides, I'd probably pick a different font for the more detailed information, such as timings and points breakdowns for the results screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment